Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I Won A Bread Cookbook!


Hi everyone, well I am so excited about winning this cookbook on bread making.....I won the book over on
http://erecipecards.blogspot.com/  You should go on over and check out his blog....he has some great recipes to share with everyone....when the book gets here I will be sharing not only the recipes but my experience and thoughts on them as well....even the bad ones (you know those that don't turn out so well) I have decided that I will try all the recipes in the book and post about them as I make the breads....this should be a fun and I am sure challenging effort on my part....and I am looking forward to baking bread and sharing this adventure here....of course I will still be adding recipes for other good eats as  well....hope you join me for the journey....

Until next time,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment